Mindfulness - Finding a Breathing Space
Can we help you?
We are all now aware of the effects of stress in our busy lives. On-going, sudden or prolonged stress can lead to psychological and physical suffering. Everyone at some point in their lives experiences stress which might be temporary or ongoing. It can sometimes be difficult to pinpoint the exact origin or nature of this stress, or it may be perfectly obvious why we are feeling stressed. Mindfulness can help to improve the quality of your life both psychologically and physically: in your relationships; your family; your social interactions; and your effectiveness at work.
Our mindfulness sessions can:
• Give an opportunity for you to reconnect in our calm and comfortable setting
• Introduce you to the concepts underlying mindfulness
• Provide you with tutor-led experiences of mindfulness and relaxation
• Teach you accessible practices for your everyday life
• Enable us to develop together a bespoke approach to mindfulness to suit your individual lifestyle